Those foreign students who require visa to enter Russia has to provide the following documents at nearest Russian Embassy or Consulate.
After getting invitation letter from Oryol (Orel) State University “OSU” student should contact the Russian Embassy in his/her country.
Visa Requirements are as follows:
- Original Invitation letter
- Original international passport (valid for one year)
- Higher Secondary School certificate (should be legalized)
- Birth Certificate (should be legalized)
- Medical Certificate showing absence of Aids/HIV (should be legalized)
- 8 Passport size Photos (3 x 4)
P.S.: In some countries Embassy of Russian Federation require legalization of documents from specific departments.
P.S: In some specific countries Russian embassy require some additional documents.
For complete visa requirements, please contact the Embassy of Russian Federation in your country.
For any further inquiry you can write us at:
OSU – Oryol (Orel) State University
OSU International Department:
Ph: +7 980 3879681
Address: Street Komsomolskaya 95, Oryol (Orel) -302026, Russian Federation